Field Sales and Marketing Specialist
Company: Techtronic Industries - TTI
Posted on: May 7, 2022
TTI (Techtronic Industries) is a fast-paced, high energy,
organization that rewards out-of-the-box thinking to foster
innovation allowing us to be the best in our industry. We provide a
multi-faceted training program and hands-on field experience that
will stimulate, challenge and reward you.
In this position, you will drive sales of our premier product lines
within one of our largest retailer partners. This position will
allow you to enhance your selling, account management and
communication skills while launching your career in a fast-paced
and extremely rewarding company.
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing
of power tools and accessories, outdoor product equipment and floor
care products. Our consumers range from professional and industrial
users in the home improvement, repair, and construction industries
to homeowners & DIY enthusiasts. Our unrelenting strategic focus on
powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and
exceptional people drives our culture. This focus and drive provide
TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep
heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling
innovation. Our products include professional power tools and
accessories, outdoor power equipment and floor care. Our brands
include Milwaukee -, AEG -, Ryobi -, Hart -, Homelite -, Oreck -,
Hoover -, Dirt Devil - and Vax -.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform best-in-class sales and service to consumers while
demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing
initiatives and promotional activities.
- Maintain regular contact with store associates and management to
cultivate strong relationships.
- Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify
additional opportunities and understand the competition.
- Participate in the Leadership Development Training Program and
implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
- Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions and
demonstrations to educate store associates, management, and
- Professionally communicate with all peers, customers, and
- Plan and execute demo events, store walks, trade shows, etc.
- Develop primary knowledge of the marketplace (users,
applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively
analyze market potential and communicate competitor market
- Maintain store and product aesthetic through proper
merchandising, positioning, and objective completion.
- Sell directly to our customers in the retail environment.
Note: Employee's duties and responsibilities are not limited by the
above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by
employee's supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the
position, all employees are expected to meet the company's goals of
continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes,
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in retail sales,
field sales or customer service required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid United States driver's license with at least
one full year of driving experience.
- Relocation may be required for future promotional
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to work in a retail environment full time.
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship or
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy tools (up to 50 lbs.)
and requesting assistance as needed. Capable of reaching and/or
lifting overhead in addition to ascending/descending ladders to
move product. Capable of using hands to maneuver small objects,
assemble tools and build displays.
- Applicant must be MS Office proficient.
- Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with strong
organizational, planning and time management skills.
TTI offers a competitive salary and a full-time benefits package
which includes medical, dental, disability and life insurance. We
also offer paid time off and paid holidays, tuition assistance,
401K matching program, company vehicle, smartphone, and a bonus
program. Locations available Nationwide. To learn more about TTI,
visit our website at www.ttirecruiting.com
Keywords: Techtronic Industries - TTI, Arvada , Field Sales and Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!