Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job Description Summary:This position will assist in
marketing-related efforts throughout all stages of pursuits such as
qualifications, RFPs, RFQs, and presentations helping to win new
projects for Swinerton. Job Description:Primary
- Leading and supporting new project pursuits including, but not
limited to, content development, editing and proofreading,
formatting, and layout.
- Analyze formal RFQ/P requirements and ensure consistency,
accuracy, and adherence to all stated requirements.
- Development of interview presentation materials in support of
client interviews; includes strategy and content development,
coaching, leading rehearsals, etc.
- Development of additional marketing collateral including
brochures and qualification packages, team resumes, and project
- Maintain marketing file structure and CRM system updates
- Interface with vendors (i.e., printers, photographers, etc.) as
- Providing peer review to other new project pursuits to ensure
high quality and compliance with Marketing Standards;
accountability to support the regional and national team.
- Manage post-proposal activities including content
deconstruction, after action reviews, and client debriefs.
- Maintain relationships with operations/project staff and
employees across the business to understand skills and talents that
will differentiate Swinerton.
- Objectives or Goals to Measure Performance:
- Internal client satisfaction
- Quality of work
- Contribution to continuous improvement
- Adherence to Company policies and procedures
- Leadership attributes as defined by the Swinerton Career
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Marketing, Communications,
Journalism, English, Business, or other relevant focus of study in
writing, communication, and critical analysis.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience; prior experience in the
architecture, engineering, and/or construction (AEC) industry is
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and pursuit teams
including both internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to write strong/original content and
communicate in a clear and compelling manner.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative
Cloud.Summary of Benefits:This role provides the following
benefits: medical; dental; vision; employee assistance program;
pre-tax saving and spending accounts; basic term life insurance and
AD&D; short and long term disability; 401(k) & savings plan;
MSA Financial coaching; Care.com; Gympass fitness membership;
DoorDash delivery subscription paid vacation; sick other voluntary
benefit options. If you like wild growth and working with happy,
enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with
us!Compensation RangeHourly Rate: $25.00 - $35.00
Keywords: Swinerton, Arvada , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!