Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 16, 2023
On-Site, Colorado Applicants Only
Our client is seeking a skilled and experienced CAD designer to
join their team in the Denver Metro area! In this role, you will
contribute to the creation of construction documents for fire
alarms and sprinkler systems using CAD software. This is a
full-time and on-site position.
CAD Designer Responsibilities
- Utilize CAD software (AutoCAD 2018 or newer) to produce
accurate drafts and redlines.
- Prepare and submit construction documents required for
obtaining permits for fire alarm and sprinkler systems.
- Collaborate effectively with both internal team members and
external clients to ensure seamless project execution.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of general blueprints
and effectively interpret prints.
CAD Designer Qualifications
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with AutoCAD 2018 or
- Exhibit a solid grasp of Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- NICET certifications or willing to obtain
- Preferred: Experience in the fire alarm and/or sprinkler
$23-$32 per hour based on qualifications and experience
Qualified CAD Designers will be contacted for a virtual interview
by Creative Financial Staffing!#CBSEP2023#INsep2023
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Arvada , CAD Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!