Early Childhood Lead Three's Teacher - Revive Church
Company: Lionheart Children's Academy
Posted on: January 23, 2023
MORE THAN A JOB... A MISSION
At Lionheart, your work matters!
You are here with a calling and you are on a mission with us.
OUR CORE VALUES
We are Christ followers passionate about reaching children and
families with the Gospel, and out of our calling flows these.
--- Intentional Relationships - We focus on cultivating
relationships and encouraging others
--- Tenacity - We are brave, resilient, and work with all our
--- Heart to Serve - We joyfully serve others with humility and
To see children and families transformed by the Gospel through
Christ-centered child care centers across the country.
To partner with local churches to operate quality Christian
preschool, after-school, and summer programs to reach unchurched
children and their families.
REASONS WHY PEOPLE JOIN THE LIONHEART FAMILY
--- Personal and Family Wellbeing - Our Total Rewards and
Compensation program demonstrates our commitment to support the
health and well-being of all our team members.
--- Spiritual Community- Leaders committed to your spiritual
--- Personal & Professional Development - Financial Peace
University, RightNow Media, and more!
--- Flourishing Culture - Annually certified Best Christian
Workplace since 2015
OUR TOTAL REWARDS AND BENEFITS
HEALTH, MEDICAL, PRESCRIPTION AND DENTAL INSURANCE BENEFITS
--- Valuable, low-cost, low-deductible medical plan
--- Vision, dental, and disability insurance
--- Employee Assistance Program for mental health
--- Tuition Discounts
--- Retirements saving with matching 403b plan
--- Competitive PTO, even for part-time staff
--- Annual employee wellness benefits
--- Financial Peace University classes to grow in money
--- Continuing education credits
--- Bi-annual In-Service + monthly staff development
--- Career growth opportunities
--- RightNow Media subscription to stream 20,000+ videos for
spiritual, personal, and leadership development
... and a lot more!
A Lionheart Teacher has the primary responsibility for planning,
organizing, and carrying out the selected developmental and
spiritual programs for their classroom of children.
- Job Title: Early Childhood Lead Teacher
- Reports To: Academy Director
- Compensation: $20.00 - 23.00 per hour (based on Experience and
- Sign on Bonus: $1500
- Requirements: Criminal Background Check required
- Start Date: January 2023
Key Performance Indicators
- Professional Knowledge: Demonstrates an understanding of the
curriculum and the developmental needs of the children by providing
relevant learning experiences. Maintaining a thorough knowledge and
close adherence to the Minimum Standards for Child Care Centers,
NAC accreditation standards, and the operating policies of
Lionheart Children's Academy.
- Instructional Planning: Plans, supervises, and implements the
programs for the class in accordance with the Academy Director and
- Instructional Delivery: The teacher effectively engages
students in learning by using a variety of instructional strategies
in order to meet individual learning needs.
- Learning Environment: The teacher uses resources, routines, and
procedures to provide a respectful, positive, safe,
student-centered environment that is conducive to learning.
- Professionalism: The teacher maintains a commitment to
professional ethics, communicates effectively, and takes
responsibility for and participates in professional growth that
results in enhanced student learning.
- Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties
or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
- Spiritual Maturity - Commitment to biblical living. An
ambassador of Jesus Christ, living a whole life that glorifies God
as we pursue our mission of making Him know.
- Think Child and Parent First - An unwavering commitment to
service excellence leading to customer loyalty and advocacy (Parent
Partnership). Driven to deliver a holistic approach to early care
and education to ensure that each child has a strong and healthy
foundation for learning and for life.
- Adaptability - Recognize and respond to anticipated events and
requirements. Willing to do what is necessary to get the desired
results. Willing to work flexible hours is preferred.
- Collaboration and Teamwork - Create and support a positive,
warm, and encouraging environment in which members participate,
respect, and cooperate with each other to achieve desired results.
Support in other duties as assigned.
- Initiative- Actively seeking opportunities to make a
contribution rather than passively accepting situations. Take
action to achieve goals; originates action.
Background, Experience and Education
- At least 19 years of age and meet Colorado ECT Teacher
qualifications required, including level II or III in PDIS
- Additional coursework may be required based on classroom
- Early education, child development or elementary education BA,
AA or CDA highly preferred and possibly required depending on
qualifications for Teacher position.
- Previous experience in a state licensed facility required.
- CPR and First Aid Certification required or willingness to
- Children's ministry experience is a plus.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Lionheart Children's
Academy team. We look forward to learning more about you.
"But Jesus called the children to him and said, 'Let the little
children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of God
belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14 (NIV)
Talent Acquisition Team
The Lionheart Children's Academy
Keywords: Lionheart Children's Academy, Arvada , Early Childhood Lead Three's Teacher - Revive Church, Education / Teaching , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!