RN Clinical Case Manager
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities-- --- --- -
- Ensures supervision of all home care personnel, as
- Enforces/ demonstrates compliance with State/ Federal
- Ensures effective communication to coordinate the
implementation of each patient--------s Plan of Care.
- Instruct, train, and re-educate on clinical skills/procedures
- Responsible for direct supervision of field LVNs/LPNs/RNs per
- Provides support, guidance, and education to patients/patient
families and or caregivers to maintain optimal physical and
- Communicates all occurrences and other pertinent information to
the Clinical Supervisor/Director of Clinical Services.
- Ensures any observed or suspected child/adult abuse, neglect,
or exploitation is reported to proper authorities as mandated as a
health professional.-- -
- Collaborates with Clinical Supervisor and Director of Clinical
Services to resolve client/clinical concerns in timely
manner.Office Responsibilities to Ensure and/or Facilitate the
- Develops and implements the treatment plan for each patient
under the direction of physician.
- Completes all clinical documentation in timely manner,
including admissions, recertification--------s, resumptions of
care, accurately and ensures that documentation meets all
requirements per agency policies and State regulations.
- Reviews clinical documentation to ensure it is complete and
reflects skilled services to meet payer source requirements for
- Interviews and evaluates potential clinical field staff to
ensure competency in order to promote appropriate/safe patient
- Complies and participates in the continuing quality improvement
by appropriately reporting of incidents, injuries, infection and
all components of the risk management program.
- Participates in agency sponsored continuing education
in-services and conferences to maintain own clinical competency.--
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in
the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work
within designated time.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures outlined in
Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from
executive team.Clinical Manager Oversight
- Making patient and personnel assignments;
- Coordinating patient care;
- Coordinating referrals;
- Assuring that patient needs are continually assessed; and
- Assuring the development, implementation, and updates of the
individualized plan of care.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse, BSN
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience in a Home Health or
Acute setting preferred.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities with strong supervisory and
- Detail oriented, flexible, good organizational and time
- Knowledge of cost management for clinical services.
- Current CPR card and Current health certificate as
- Current state driver--------s license and automobile
The salary range for this position is $60,000-$75,000
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage -----" Available 1st of the
month following 30 days of employment
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident, Hospital, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Discounted Legal Care PlanAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Medical Case Manager, Location: Arvada, CO - 80004
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Arvada , RN Clinical Case Manager, Executive , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!