Company: Columbia Care
Posted on: July 30, 2022
The goal of the Dispensary Manager is to enhance the customer
experience at the dispensary and drive sales while promoting a
positive work environment geared towards growth and development. As
the Dispensary Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day
operations at the retail level which includes: hiring, onboarding,
scheduling, operations, cash handling, inventory and compliance.
The role requires strong leadership skills to develop the customer
service skills of your staff and in turn develop strong
relationships with clientele and increase sales.Job
- Hire & train a passionate staff through mentorship and
- Improve processes to promote growth of the company.
- Budget operating costs and P&L responsibilities.
- Use of software tracking systems.
- Oversee inventory and vendor relations.
- Cash handling.
- Handle customer and employee concerns.
- Familiarity with product knowledge and recommendations.
- Maintain the facility.
- Create an inviting environment to gain new customers and
increase returning clientele.
- Provide support with multiple employee initiatives and team
- Create systems for a smooth running store that promotes the
brand's mission and upholds regulations.Salary$55000 - $60000 USD
per yearRequired Skills
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a high-volume retail sales
- Proven track record of developing talent.Desired Skills
- Cannabis experience preferred.
- Experience working in a retail environment with inventory
including some sort of regulated product (e.g., alcohol,
pharmaceuticals, perishables, etc).About Columbia CareColumbia Care
is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators,
manufacturers and providers of cannabis products and related
services, with licenses in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and the EU.
Columbia Care operates 130 facilities including 99 dispensaries and
31 cultivation and manufacturing facilities, including those under
development. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of
medical cannabis in the U.S. and now delivers industry-leading
products and services to both the medical and adult-use markets. In
2021, the company launched Cannabist, its new retail brand,
creating a national dispensary network that leverages proprietary
technology platforms. The company offers products spanning flower,
edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands
including Seed & Strain, Triple Seven, gLeaf, Classix, Plant Sugar,
Press, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. For more information on
Columbia Care, please visit .
BenefitsRecognized for its comprehensive benefits, ongoing training
opportunities and commitment to diversity, equity inclusion both
internally and with external vendors, Columbia Care has earned a
spot on mg Magazine's America's Top Cannabis Industry Employers
Columbia Care Inc. has a full suite of benefits including Medical,
Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, generous PTO plans and a 401K with a
generous company match for all full-time employees.
Equal opportunity employerColumbia Care is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Columbia Care, Arvada , Dispensary Manager, Executive , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!