Assistant Store Manager (Retail)
Company: NAPA Auto Parts
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job DescriptionImagine the position to use your automotive or
customer service expertise with both our wholesale and retail
customers on a daily basis, serve as a leader to your teammates,
and lead NAPA to be the dominant parts supplier in the market. If
this sounds like you, NAPA is looking for a passionate Assistant
- Enjoy creating a superior customer service experience to
achieve maximum market penetration, drive store growth, increase
sales and profitability.
- Know how to provide daily leadership and create and sustain a
culture of employee engagement.
- Know the importance of partnering with your teammates in order
to drive company owned store initiatives.
- Care about people and profit.
- Want to join a team where you can learn and grow your career
the opportunities are endless!A Day in the life:
- Lead a successful team, support the store manager, and manage
in our fast-paced retail stores.
- Manage store operations to maximize sales, profits, and
- Build, coach, train and engage crew team to deliver superior
levels of customer care and business results.
- Inventory protection, asset management, operational and safety
- Overall cleanliness and readiness of delivery vehicles, sales
floor, stock room and outside areas.
- Drive NAPA operational and marketing programs while steering
toward continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
- Grow customer relationships, help with sales/service questions,
and ensure a positive experience both in the store and on the
- High school diploma or equivalent. Technical or trade school
courses or degree completion.
- Experience in the automotive after-market service industry or
hobby/DIY world, or at least the willingness to learn all things
- Passion for delivering customer care and building long term
- Thrive from working in a very fast paced and complex
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management
- Ability to lift 60lbs in some situations.
- And if you have this, even better:
- Background and/or passion for automotive industry, heavy
equipment, farm industry, diesel, marine, or dealership.
- Experience in a parts store, auction, retail store, auto
body/collision, or fast food/restaurant/convenience store
- Entirely customer-centric (external/internal) attitude.
- ASE Certifications
- NAPA Know HowWhat's in it for you:
- Annual pay starting at $50,000. Rate may change depending on
experience and qualifications.
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K.
- Stable Fortune 200 company with a family feel.
- Company Culture that works hard yet takes care of
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing
development, with support from leaders and your team.Next
Steps:Please apply if you think this is a great fit for you and we
will be in touch! If you decide that this role is not for you,
please check out some of our other great careers by visiting
Keywords: NAPA Auto Parts, Arvada , Assistant Store Manager (Retail), Executive , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!