Assistant Facility Director
Company: Core Civic
Posted on: January 24, 2023
our employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
CoreCivic is currently seeking an Assistant Facility Director who
passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional,
setting. -Come join a team that is dedicated to making an impact
people and communities we serve.The pay for this position is
between -$56,500 to $64,200. - - Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
Bachelor's degree in Social or Behavioral Science, Criminal Justice
or closely related field is required.
- Two (2) -years of experience in a related field, including one
(1) -year of supervisory experience is required.
- Additional qualifying full-time experience may be substituted
for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of business management principles,
laws, legal codes, and government regulations which are applicable
to the residential, re-entry, or corrections industries.
- Experience in Microsoft Office or other similar software
applications is required.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least -18 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE - including
Keywords: Core Civic, Arvada , Assistant Facility Director, Executive , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!