Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job DescriptionYou will:
- Practice safe delivery of physician ordered care to pediatric
patients in a home environment
- Perform patient assessments
- Provide feeding tube management and education
- Administer and manage medication
- Provide central line management, lab draws, and infusion
- Perform tracheostomy education and urinary catheter management
- Perform accurate and concise documentationQualificationsWhat we
are looking for:
- PICC/Central line experience highly preferred
- An active Colorado (or compact state) registered nurse license
in good standing
- CPR for healthcare providers
- The ability to provide direct patient careAdditional
InformationWhy choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact- Health happens at home, not only the
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships opportunity to provide
holistic care in the patients home while educating family members
on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations- home healthcare nurses
serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence- Home nursing gives nurses a
chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career opportunity to choose your
schedule and a career path of growth.All your information will be
kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Arvada, CO - 80004
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Arvada , RN, Healthcare , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!