Radiology Technician PRN
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Hourly Wage Estimate: $22.03 - $31.95 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare,
we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity.
We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Radiology
Technician PRN today with CareNow.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At CareNow, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive
benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision
benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Come join our team as a(an) Radiology Technician PRN. We care for
our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Radiology Technician like you who provides expertise and
to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works
hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition
like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
As a Radiology Technician, you will:
- Perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent
evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic
- Perform drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests
including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensure occupational client's preference card is followed and
occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with general patient care when needed.
You Should Have:
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Graduated from an accredited school of Radiological
- Current ARRT license is required
- General Medical Radiology Technician (GMRT) license if required
by the state
- The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30
days of start
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion
- TENNESSEE ONLY: Current state license to practice radiologic
services in a physician practice or clinic is required
- NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license
within 30 days of employment or promotion
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are Monday
through Friday from 8am - 9pm, Saturday 8am - 8pm, and Sunday 8am -
5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care
with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care
clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our
clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our
providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge
in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on
providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our
growing CareNow physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are
trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal
medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services
for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Radiology
Technician PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA, Arvada , Radiology Technician PRN, Healthcare , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!