PCM TRIALS: Clinical Project Coordinator
Company: Professional Case Management
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Put your talents to work at PCM! Whether you work in our Home
Care, Clinical Research, Impairments, or Catastrophic Care
division, you will support our mission to deliver care and other
services that enhance the quality of life of our clients. Be a part
of our dynamic client-focused team and make a difference in your
career!Assist Clinical Project Managers with administration of
mobile clinical research visits to patients.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or
university in a biological program.
- Previous work experience in a clinical or research setting is
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work out of normal business hours up to 5% of
time.Essential Functions/Areas of Accountability
- Associate to a matrixed team of Clinical Project Managers on
- Quality check clinical source documentation.
- Coordinate and schedule logistics for investigational products
and biological specimens.
- Request and delivers documentation to internal and external
cross-functional teams including nurses, study sites, sponsors,
vendors, suppliers, CROs, pharmacies and laboratories.
- Staff, coordinate and confirm visits for study nurses.
- Manage internal and external clinical databases.
- Process study expenses.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as necessary.
For Colorado based applicants, the general range of pay is $23 -
$33.The hiring pay would be based on years of experience and other
market-based factors.Available Benefits Include
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Benefits Please contact Michelle Spreutels Martinez
at or at firstname.lastname@example.org today to
learn more about our opportunities where you can make a difference
in your own career!Professional Case Management is an Equal
Keywords: Professional Case Management, Arvada , PCM TRIALS: Clinical Project Coordinator, Healthcare , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!