Family / Internal Medicine Physician - Arvada, CO
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Join VillageMD as a Family or Internal Medicine Physician in
Welcome To The Future Of Primary Care
As a Family or Internal Medicine Physician with VillageMD, you will
discover something unexpected: an entire organization built around
the value of primary care. We empower our primary care physicians
to deliver person to person care that lets you do what you do best.
We will support you with evidence based best practices, full
multi-disciplinary team to help you provide the best care for your
patient. With the latest tools to enable you to provide modern
high-tech care with a human touch.
Our approach is value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered,
allowing us to meet today's healthcare challenges with improved
practices and consistent results.
We're growing and we're looking for physicians who share our
passion for excellence and enthusiasm to drive positive change.
Could this be you?
Our model of care lets you focus on what matters most: your
patients. Our model provides the support that you need to deliver
the outcomes you've always wanted. In our physician led
organization, our practicing physicians are making the important
decisions that create the changes we are working towards.
Click here to see our vision for Village Medical
Why you will thrive
You Will Have
Many healthcare systems expect physicians to deliver exceptional
care but don't provide the resources necessary. At VillageMD, our
model of care offers providers the support you need to practice the
way you want.
- Access to physician leaders and knowledge-sharing opportunities
across a national network of colleagues who are leading the
transformation of primary care
- In each market, local physician leadership councils make the
important decision impacting your daily work
- Reduced administrative burden and provide support
- Highly trained staff with 2 physicians and 2 advanced practice
provider per location walk-in and PCP overflow
- Easy to use, optimized EMR with full telehealth capability
- Cross-trained care management and population health teams
- High earnings potential aligned with our innovative clinical
- Full comprehensive benefits, including generous paid time off
(PTO), CME allowance, health, dental, vision, disability, and 401k
Personal And Professional Skills For Success
- 2+ years of clinical outpatient experience, post residency
- Must hold current, unrestricted State license or be eligible
- Board certification/eligibility in Family Medicine or Internal
Medicine is required
- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life
- Must be actively registered or eligible to register with the
Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Must possess active Medicare/Medicaid enrollment or be eligible
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system; Athena
Our unique VillageMD culture - how inclusion and diversity make the
Diversity and inclusion. Integral to the VillageMD culture, they
help guide daily success and long-term innovation. We thrive on
trust, acceptance, and respect - it's what we provide to others and
what we expect. And while we are diverse, we share a common goal: a
belief that solutions focused on primary care deliver the highest
quality and improves the lives of all. It is only by establishing
unity together that we are able to pursue our individual bests.
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of
strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and
innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us,
acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people
do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare
system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Explore your future as an innovator in healthcare with VillageMD
Keywords: VillageMD, Arvada , Family / Internal Medicine Physician - Arvada, CO, Healthcare , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!