Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
functions in an assistive role in the provisions of patient care
services through regular assignments or delegated tasks and is
supervised by the RN. The CNA demonstrates the ability to carry out
specific tasks with reasonable skill and safety that adheres to the
prevailing standard of practice in the nursing community.Duties
- Each shift or visit reflects the provision of care rendered in
accordance with Physician's orders/Plan of Care/Home Health Aide
- Document all tasks completed and may include:
- Checking/documenting patients' pulse, temperature and
- Assists patients in simple prescribed exercises and range of
- Maintains records in order to report and discuss observations
with a supervisor or case manager.
- Provides patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths,
wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing ang grooming.
- Changes bed linens, washing and ironing patients' laundry, and
cleaning patients' quarters.
- Performs a variety of duties as requested by client; running
errands, preparing meals, etc.
- Functions as a team member demonstrating collaborations with
and responsibility to the patient, Physician and the health care
- Shifts or visits are according to the orders on the Plan of
Care/Home Health Aide Assignment sheet
- Observations of significant changes in patient status are
communicated to the RN Case Manager.
- Attendance at Multi-Disciplinary Team Meetings is recommended
and is documented via sign-in sheets.
- Communicates to RN Case Manager/Director of Clinical Services
for each patient as needed.
- Participation in Agency's other mandated activities as
requested by Agency Director such as In-Services.
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the
- All clinical documentation must be completed accurately and
submitted timely per agency policy/guidelines.
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in
the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work
within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlines in the
Employee Handbook, Employees Agreement, or communicated from
- Graduation from an approved certification/program/accredited
school/undergraduate/graduate school or post graduate education to
reflect ability to preform job as described.
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Have professional experience required per state regulations to
perform the job as described.
- Successful completion of assigned screening/competency testing
with a proficiency score of 80% or greater.
- Provide copy of current TB results or Chest X-Ray.
- Provide copy of current CPR.
- Be flexible, organized and have the ability to exercise sound
judgement to perform the job duties/responsibilities as
described.Additional InformationWhy choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact -- Health happens at home, not only the
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships -- opportunity to
provide holistic care in the patient's home while educating family
members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations -- home healthcare nurses
serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence -- Home nursing gives nurses a
chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career -- opportunity to choose
your schedule and a career path of growth.All your information will
be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Location: ARVADA, CO -
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Arvada , CNA, Healthcare , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!