Health & Wellness Coord $3,000 Bonus (LPN/RN)
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Health & Wellness Coord $3,000 Bonus (LPN/RN)
Early Access to Paycheck with Earned Wage Access is available for
Hourly Associates (outside of CA)
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
LPN/LVN/RN Required- Wellness Nurse needed working with
$3,000 Sign on Bonus
Recent graduates welcome to apply.
Let us know what days you're available- Flexible schedule.
8hour 12hour shift option available.
Free meal available during shift.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become your
best possible self, join us! You'll earn more than a paycheck; you
can find opportunities to grow your career through professional
development, as well as ongoing programs catered to your overall
health and wellness.
Full suite of health insurance, life insurance and retirement plans
are available and vary by employment status. Additional benefits
offered include, but are not limited to:
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Pet Insurance
* Adoption Reimbursement Benefits
* Variety of Associate Discounts
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Please note, Brookdale is committed to complying with all
applicable laws and regulations regarding mandatory COVID-19
Manages the day-to-day healthcare operations of the community to
ensure resident's healthcare needs are met. Ensures residents are
treated with respect and dignity and ensures quality care as
resident's healthcare needs change.
* Ensures consistent quality resident care and service delivery
throughout all shifts; this may require assuming the role and
responsibilities of a Caregiver or Med Tech/Aide in order to meet
the residents' needs and staffing requirements.
* Assists in the supervision of community-based licensed nursing
staff, medication technicians/CMA's, and Caregivers.
* Provides training and education to Caregivers on an ongoing basis
to include classroom in-services and situation-specific
* Assists in the maintenance of resident charts and review of
documentation performed by care giving staff.
* As allowed by the Nurse Practice Act, assists in assessing the
health, functional, and psycho social status of residents.
Initiates individualized Personal Service Plans and proactively
manages care and services for each resident. Evaluates the
effectiveness and maximizes the resident's opportunity to remain in
* Ensures and conducts Personal Service Plan reviews and updates,
according to Brookdale and state requirements, to ensure residents'
service needs are met.
* Assists in the achievement of occupancy goals by monitoring the
health, safety and well-being of residents, proactively identifying
those at risk for move out. Implements timely problem solving.
* Oversees and manages the continuity and consistency of medication
training, pharmacy management and medication supervision and/or
administration in the community. Conducts periodic Care Associate
medication skills inventory checks, and periodic medication audits
per Brookdale Guidelines.
* Implements and maintains Brookdale operating standards, systems
and processes. Monitors and participates in Quality Improvement and
Risk Management programs at Safety Committee Meetings,
Collaborative Care Meetings and Family Care Conferences.
* Assists in the scheduling and follow through of physician visits
including, but not limited to, dental appointments, eye
appointments, therapy, and hospice both in house and scheduled
visits out of the community. Ensures communication, as appropriate,
on the results of these visits.
* Completes documentation as required by Brookdale or state
* Communicates information in a timely manner to the appropriate
person or agency regarding changes in residents' health/well-being,
personal needs, risk management issues, customer service issues,
family or outside health care provider concerns.
* Assists in keeping the environment safe for associates to reduce
the occurrence of Worker's Compensation claims.
* Participates in community events, including family and social
* Shares on-call and Manager on Duty responsibilities/shifts as
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should
perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Education as required to obtain state nursing license (LPN/LVN or
RN) and a minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
LPN/LVN or RN license.
Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on
precedents and established guidelines. Solves problems using
standard procedures and precedents. Knows when to refer issues to
supervisor and when to handle them personally.
Knowledge and Skills
Has a working knowledge of a skill or discipline that requires
basic analytic ability. Has an overall understanding of the work
environment and process. Has working knowledge of the organization.
Basic typing skills along with a working knowledge of personal
computing and word processing software are required, preferably in
a Microsoft Windows environment.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
* Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
* Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure
* Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
* On-Call on an as needed basis
* Reach with hands and arms
* Possible exposure to communicable diseases and infections
* Climb or balance
* Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
* Potential injury from transferring, repositioning, or lifting
* Exposure to latex
* Ability to lift: Up to 50 pounds
* Possible exposure to blood-borne pathogens
* Possible exposure to various drugs, chemical, infectious, or
* Subject to injury from falls, burns, odors, or cuts from
* Requires Travel: Occasionally
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Arvada , Health & Wellness Coord $3,000 Bonus (LPN/RN), Healthcare , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!