Licensed Practical Nurse DAYS
Company: Christian Living Communities
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Position SummaryResponsible for organizing, directing and
implementing resident care in accordance with the Company standards
and as required by State and Federal regulations.Essential
- Attend appropriate Resident Care conferences; maintain Resident
Care Plans ensuring accuracy and relevancy.
- Prepare, administer and document medications according to
physician orders; systematically order medications as needed and
ensure that expired medications are replaced.
- Document patient care issues appropriately and report them to
personnel as required.
- Recognize and identify signs and symptoms and use initiative
and proper judgment in selecting appropriate treatment or
- Responsible for the immediate supervision and direction of
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Colorado State Licensed Practical Nurse license, in good
- 1-year experience in a long-term care facility preferred.
- 1-year experience in overseeing and monitoring other staff
- IV Certification preferred.
- Must have computer word processing and database
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.Working
Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Moderate physical effort required by handling objects up to 50
pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Possible exposure to chemicals, blood borne pathogens and other
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors
If you are considering a position at Christian Living Communities -
Cappella Living Solutions, we have a wide range of benefits to
consider! -These may vary based on the status of the role (PT, FT,
or PRN). ---- - - -Health Coverage--- - - -Health Savings Accounts
---- - - -Retirement (with match)--- - - -Dental, Vision,
Disability & Life Insurance--- - - -Paid Time Off plan -We envision
a warm and welcoming environment for all residents, team members,
family members, and members of our communities - a place of
belonging. - Please let us know if you require accommodation during
the interview process.We ask all applicants to carefully review the
hiring salary range for each posted job opportunity, as we will not
hire outside the predetermined range.Please note, consistent with
state and federal mandates, being fully vaccinated from COVID-19 is
a condition of employment. -All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location:
ARVADA, CO - 80004 , PL: 583771173
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Arvada , Licensed Practical Nurse DAYS, Healthcare , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!