Company: Soar Autism Center
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Soar Autism Center is building a network of interdisciplinary
clinics where children with autism and their families receive
life-shaping services that support them to thrive. We prioritize
early intervention, comprehensive supportive services, and
positive, developmentally appropriate learning that meets the needs
of each unique child and family. Specifically, we focus on
integrated autism care and a play-based model of ABA therapy based
on the principles of the Early Start Denver Model.
What You'll Do
- Plan and implement naturalistic occupational therapy for young
children ages 2-6 -years old in a center-based setting
- Conduct multidisciplinary assessments and create treatment
plans in coordination with other clinical specialties (ABA, speech,
- Develop interventions for young clients to support client gross
motor skills, fine motor skills, feeding, and other activities of
- Learn a play-based form of therapy. You'll be trained to
implement the most evidence-based form of ABA for young children,
the Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)
- Be a part of an interdisciplinary care team, specifically
collaborating with ABA, speech therapy, and mental health services
to plan and implement effective programs for young kids, including
co-treatments with the speech therapy team
- Coach and mentor a team of RBTs to effectively translate OT
goals into their therapy, and support their career growth and
- Monitor client progress, update treatment plans and goals, and
communicate needed changes to team members and families
- Partner with client families to develop goals, build
relationships, communicate progress, and coach and support them in
What You Have
- Desire to be a part of an organization working to advance the
standard of autism therapy.
- Have a Master's or Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
from an accredited program
- Have your license to practice occupational therapy in the State
- Have 3+ years as a practicing Occupational Therapist
- Embody a playful spirit and the ability to connect and engage
with young children
- Clear professional communication, both verbally and in
- Fluency in navigating devices such as computers and tablets
What You'll Get
- Quality medical ($0 deductible), dental, and vision plans.
- A company 401K with company contribution after 1 year of
- 11 -company holidays plus 15 additional days off.
- A "Time for You" program to take extra time off work when you
- Short-term disability for all staff covered by Soar
- Receive trainings and continuing education, and work with
national experts on ESDM implementation
- Real multidisciplinary collaboration! Work closely with ABA,
OT, psychology, and/or LPCs in our center via client overlaps and
weekly interdisciplinary care meetings.
- A mission deeply focused on care quality for kids. We are a
local Colorado organization deeply committed to advancing the
standard of care for young kids with autism, via high-quality,
ethical services to their families.
- A culture that cares about you! Shout outs, boo yahs, and staff
appreciations for your hard work.
- Opportunities to grow your career in a growing organization:
multiple opportunities and avenues for career advancement as a
$75,000 - $90,000 -a yearThis position -is "evergreen", and does
not have an associated application deadline.
Keywords: Soar Autism Center, Arvada , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!