Full-Time Retail Store Clerk in Arvada, CO
Company: San Antonio Shoe, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
San Antonio Shoemakers (SAS), a San Antonio, Texas based privately
held company, has been in business for over 40 years and has
developed a reputation as a premier American manufacturer of high
quality comfort footwear.
SAS has an opening for a Retail Store Clerk.
Perform day-to-day store opening and closing procedures through
applications of SAS philosophy, standards of service, cleanliness
- Make weekly bank deposits.
- Provide a friendly welcoming environment, by smiling, greeting
and acknowledging every customer when they enter the store and
engaging them in conversation.
- Help every customer to have a seat, take off their shoes,
measure their feet, and fit them with the right SAS shoes.
- Show different categories of shoes, handbags, and shoe care
- Get comfortable with operating our point of sale (POS) computer
systems for sales, returns, charges, checks and receiving
- Gain product knowledge on all SAS items, believe that SAS are
the best American-made quality comfort footwear and demonstrate
that enthusiasm and belief for the product and the company's
philosophy through your daily words and actions.
- Be ready to work at your scheduled time.
- Be able to execute time and effectively complete special
projects. Job Qualifications
Some computer ability with the POS systems and MS Office.
- Have a great communications skills and exceptional customer
- Mature, responsible and hardworking.
- Respectful and caring to co-workers.
- Possess a high level of integrity, respect and empathy for all
employees at all levels of the company, as well as all visitors,
vendors and customers.
- Passion, integrity and energy to achieve greatness for SAS and
- Accountable for actions.
- Must have good attendance.
- Self-motivated and a collaborative team player.
- Must obtain a valid driver's license. Physical Requirements
Must be able to lift 50 lbs., sometimes with help.
- Standing for long periods of time, frequent bending to tie and
fit shoes, climbing and moving.
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity
such as viewing a computer, visual inspection, and prepare and
- Able to frequently communicate with the customers and
- Some travel is expected so must be able to travel if and when
- Able to operate a vehicle. Education & Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalents
- Retail experience is preferred but not required.
Able to work day and night hours including weekends.
I have read and understand the duties, responsibilities and
qualifications of this position and acknowledge that I can perform
the essential functions of the job with or without an
accommodation. I also understand that this is a summary of this
position's duties and other responsibilities may be assigned as the
company deems necessary.
SAS is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We
are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer,
making decisions without regard to-race, color, religion, gender,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientations, national
origins, disability status, age, marital status or protected
veteran class. No phone calls or agencies please.
Keywords: San Antonio Shoe, Inc., Arvada , Full-Time Retail Store Clerk in Arvada, CO, Hospitality & Tourism , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!