Company: DIVERSANT, LLC
Posted on: February 16, 2021
Title: ETL DeveloperLocation: Arvada, CO *(Remote from the
Denver area)Type: Direct Compensation: 85-110k base salary,
Summary:In this role, you will be developing software application
integrations. First and foremost, you will be assisting in the
design of, and developing, the ERP system integrations needed. This
includes clarifying requirements with the Business Analysts and
critical stakeholders, documenting technical design specifications,
and writing code in the Middleware tool to facilitate the transfer
of data. You will work closely with our Technology, Finance, IT,
Sales, Construction, Manufacturing, and all other departments that
use the different applications providing good service and the best
experience possible during application deployment and go-live.
- Knowledge of ERP applications, Oracle Fusion ERP a plus.
- Experience with using RESTful APIs, SOAP web services,
- 3+ years of Java or Groovy programming language.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to troubleshoot and respond quickly to issues.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint APIs and/or PowerApps a
- Work with Business Analysts to gather business requirements
from end users and translate them into technical and functional
- Gather requirements to define data definitions, transformation
logic, and data model logical and physical designs, data flow, and
- Lead policies and procedures related to ongoing operations;
develop strategic relationships with other team members and partner
across the IT team.
- Design, develop, and test data processes per business
requirements, following the development standards and best
practices as well as participate in code peer reviews to ensure our
applications comply with best practices.
- Design, develop and test ETL Mappings
- Responsible for technical design, integration testing, and
other related tasks that may be necessary to help the team achieve
- Work closely with offshore application development leads and
- Identify efficiencies and ways to improve design and
- Identify ways to increase efficiency of production support -
Find solutions that allow operations to better do their job without
involving development resource time.
- Develops logical and physical data flow models for ETL
- Provide support troubleshooting data integration issues and
monitoring ETL jobs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or local equivalent; advanced degree
- 3+ years of Software Development experience, preferably Java or
Groovy or equivalent OOL
- Strong experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Office, Cloud
applications, web development
- Strong organizational planning and development, project
management, technical acumen, and communication skills to lead a
global cross-functional technology team. Thrive in a high-pressure
challenge driven environment with passion to innovate and with
fast-acting decision-making abilities and an agile mindset
- Excellent communication, collaboration skills, and ability to
interface with all functions at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated experience in reporting on progress to
organizational leadership and other
EEOC: We are committed to equal employment opportunity without
consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship,
political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national
origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other
basis protected by law.
Keywords: DIVERSANT, LLC, Arvada , ETL Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!