IT Specialist Programmer
Company: Partner Colorado Credit Union
Posted on: November 16, 2021
SUMMARY DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking an individual with a strong
ability to analyze/design and implement hardware and software
solutions to support a growing credit union. Working under the
supervision of the CIO and collaborating with a technical team and
end users, the IT specialist will have the opportunity to recommend
and build hardware and software solutions, to design, code, test
and enhance programs and database structures to support financial
client applications. Assists CIO in researching, planning, and
implementing new technologies to improve member access, network and
- Proficient computer/network and IT equipment
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML, XML, ASP, C++, CSS
- API integration experience
- Knowledge of Power On, Episys/Symitar, Synergy, Symconnect
- Experience with C# helpful
- Displays thorough knowledge of component and module
- Basic network understanding of LAN/WAN applications, libraries,
folders, users, passwords, and files
- Basic knowledge of scripting a plus
- Displays a proactive approach to system security and
- Demonstrates proactive approach with a quality mindset and
attention to detail.
- Displays excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Displays thorough knowledge of network and its
- Shows up-to-date knowledge of Technological advancements.
- Develop, implement and maintain application software to
established standards and specifications.
- Hypervisor understanding a plus, ESXI and HyperV
KNOWLDEGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations, meet deadlines,
prioritize tasks and goals.
- Ability to adjust to a constantly changing industry.
- Ability to maintain good organization skills.
- Displays professionalism through all aspects.
- Displays a high regard towards teamwork.
- Displays effective, clear communication.
- Displays self-confidence and self-motivation.
EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAININGBachelor's degree in related field or
EXPERIENCETwo years of computer engineering or network/server
administration experienceCOMPENSATION & BENEFITSStarting hourly
rate - $28.00/hour+ depending on experienceBeing a part of Partner
Colorado CU has its benefits. We offer valuable benefits designed
for you, your family, and your life. Our plans are cost-effective,
convenient and provide ways for staying healthy, protecting loved
ones, pursuing financial security and living a full and balanced
life. There is a potential for Annual Performance Bonus, Medical
Plans, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401(k) match, Life/AD&D, Accident,
Hospital Indemnity, Long Term Care, Short-term Disability,
Long-term Disability, Identity Theft, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays,
Personal and Professional Development.
WORKING ENVIRONMENTThe physical demand described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions.While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to
finger, handle,or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with
hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
vision, and the ability to adjust focus.The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential duties of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.Employee may be
needed to work off hours and/or be on call as needed.
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USEDClient-Server Computer
SystemNetwork and workstation printersPersonal
Keywords: Partner Colorado Credit Union, Arvada , IT Specialist Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!