Field Service Mechanic- Diesel
Company: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Ralph L Wadsworth is looking to hire a Diesel Mechanic that has
some welding experience to start in Denver CO
**Pay rate is $25.00/hr - $32/hr DOE**
Performs routine maintenance and large repairs on heavy
construction equipment and vehicles including Cranes, Boom lift,
forklifts, Excavators, Loaders, Concrete Paving Machines, etc. as
well as pickup trucks. Knowledge of diesel fuel systems, hydraulic
systems, electrical systems, and general mechanical experience is
required. Performs field repairs. Reports condition of vehicles and
equipment and records repairs and maintenance in daily logs.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to
...@wadsco.com or call/text 385-###-#### for more information
Field Service Mechanic responsibilities and abilities include but
are not limited to the list below. Other duties may be
* Diagnose and repair/rebuild all equipment and vehicles as
determined by the Shop Manager.
* Repairs vehicles and equipment according to schedules.
* Perform routine maintenance of equipment and vehicles as needed
and on time.
* Operate construction equipment and vehicles in order to
* Perform miscellaneous welding to repair items not requiring a
* Strive to maintain zero repeat/redo repairs.
* Clean equipment and vehicles in the process of making
* Maintain daily logs in a legitimate, timely and organized
* May drive Lube Truck to fuel and service equipment in personnel
* May drive company pickup truck to get parts.
* Meet daily, weekly & monthly safety inspection goal at shop & in
* Assist in keeping the shop organized and clean.
* Assist with small tool and equipment maintenance, repair as
* Seek knowledge of new technologies/methods used in truck and
* Recommend measures to Shop Manager to improve safety, production,
equipment performance and repair quality.
* Abide by company work policies and safety rules.
* Support and/or adheres to the company's mission, values,
philosophies, and policies.
* Performs additional duties as assigned, given adequate guidance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* High school education; or up to two years related experience or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
* A minimum of 4 years of experience working on heavy construction
equipment and vehicles
* A minimum of 4 years of experience working with diesel fuel
systems, hydraulic systems, electrical systems
* A minimum of 4 years of experience performing field repairs for
Cranes, Forklifts, and Boom Lifts.
* Be able to physically lift 50 - 100 LBS
* Be able to regularly stand for long periods of time, walk, climb,
balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl
* Specific vision abilities are required, which includes to have
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
* Perform mathematical problems
* Valid driver license is a requirement. Commercial Driver License
We are an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, genetic information,
marital status, military status, membership or activity in a local
human rights commission, or status with regard to public
assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
Keywords: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Arvada , Field Service Mechanic- Diesel, IT / Software / Systems , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!