The responsibility of the Customer Service Representative is
related directly to customer support including processing equipment
orders as well as aftermarket sales orders and return
- Interact with customers via telephone or email to provide
support and information on products and services
- Enter customer orders and follow order through entire life
cycle to include but not limited to:
- order tracking
- production time lines
- shipping schedules
- delivery coordination
- Warranty processing
- Develop a strong working relationship with the outside sales
and install teams to ensure timely follow up and management of
- Approach objectives with an entrepreneurial spirit, striving
for continuous improvement while accepting and providing
- Keeping abreast on new products and services
Education and/or Experience
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 3-6 years direct customer Service experience
- 1-3 years project management experience desired
- B2B capital equipment sales experience is a plus
- Prior help desk knowledge/experience preferred
- Solid understanding of management practices and techniques
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) is a
- Ability to read and comprehend documents and simple
- Skilled at identifying opportunities, articulating benefits and
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS
- SAP preferred but not required
- Salesforce experience preferred
All Mark VII Equipment employees and stakeholders must have
uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
Accountability and Reliability. Our employees
must work reliably under pressure to keep on task and meet
Passionate, Energetic, and Enthusiastic. Our
employees possess a high energy level, focusing on execution with
measurable results. We exhibit a can-do attitude to maintain
enthusiasm and provide encouragement by our demeanor.
Strong Work Ethic. Our employees are fully
committed and willing to do whatever it takes to drive the team and
company brand into the future. Work/life balance is encouraged at
Mark VII Equipment with the expectation that team members give 110%
effort on the job. Mark VII Equipment is a fast-paced environment
and it is critical that our employees are driven to succeed.
Customer Focused. Our employees keep the
customer as their main focus while executing the daily
responsibilities of their job.
Supportive. Our employees possess emotional
intelligence and common sense to support team members and
appreciate the value of our culture, company, and brand.
Physical. The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch and use
hands to grip regularly.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to sit for extended period of time.
- Maintain a professional appearance and grooming standards as
- Must be able to actively listen and comprehend verbal
conversations for extended periods of time.
Personal Competencies: Strong organization
skills, work ethic and positive attitude. Ability to think
strategically, skilled at identifying opportunities, articulating
benefits and securing meetings. Advanced troubleshooting and
multi-tasking skills. Extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
Safety: Must adhere to all safety rules,
policies and regulations in relationship to OSHA and Mark VII