seeking a rewarding and challenging career that allows you to make
is seeking a
Manager 2, Regional Operations Support Manager (ROSI) to
support hospital accounts in the greater Denver, CO
area. In this role, you will have oversight of
hospital food operations for patient services, retail foodservice
and catering. This position is full time but temporary and can last
for a duration of up to 18 months. The salary budget for this role
is $60,000 to $80,000.
The successful candidate will:
coordinate the implementation of defined, short-term projects or
sub-set of projects as directed by the Client
- have strong
interpersonal and client relationship building skills
familiarity with Sodexo hospital programs or similar external
programs (At Your Request (AYR) patient meal services, Healthtouch,
Retail Ranger etc.)
success obtaining results in patient satisfaction, employee
engagement, financial responsibility, and innovative retail
- have proven
opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who
management experience in a healthcare setting;
ability to lead, mentor and develop teams;
- he ability to
manage multiple priorities;
communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of
ability to motivate and inspire staff;
literacy to achieve and maintain competence in web-driven Sodexo
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to
be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits
programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle
including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other
benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k,
and access to our employee assistance program and other
discounts. Click here
for more information about Sodexo’s
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management
positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate,
Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior
Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States.
Continue your search for Food
Service Management jobs.
The Manager II, Regional Operations Support
(ROSI) has overall responsibility, or a portion of an on-sight
operations area (ie Food, ES, Clinical, Culinary, Facilities, CTM)
as assigned by the Client executive. In this role, the
ROSI has direct accountability for executing Sodexo systems,
programs, resources, tools, and talent management that drives
operational excellence and our service commitments that
are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable
Client / Customer Service -
- Navigates the client organization through effective
communication while influencing and persuading at multiple
levels. Seeks to collaborate for win-win outcomes.
- Provide effective communication for clients and customers to
ensure excellent customer service.
- Effectively partners with client and Sodexo employees to drive
- Complies with all client policies and procedures.
Operational Excellence - 40%
- Owns, drives, and measures operational excellence outcomes of
Sodexo and client.
- Effectively deploys, embeds and ensures Sodexo standardized
processes are in place.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that drives
- Drives change and creates a culture where change is embraced
- Utilizes all operational processes to drive continuous
improvement and celebrate successes.
Analysis & Decision Making - 20%
- Utilizes tools within Sodexo Healthcare to drive and manage
middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver
- Accountable for effective utilization of labor resources.
- Analyses data to engage in data driven decision making using
data, logic, benchmarking, and leading practices in decision making
to determine best solutions for the business.
- Effective risk management by ensuring consistent regulatory and
- Compliance with supply chain management requirements.
- Understands and effectively manages unit finances in the Sodexo
- Sets operational goals with key metrics and ensures quick
analysis of variances to ensure a prompt resolution and mitigate
adverse impact on our clients or our performance.
- Delivers predictable top and bottom-line results at the site,
relentless focus on driving efficiency, and makes difficult
- Effectively delegates operational responsibilities to
appropriate individuals / positions.
- Follows best practices in decision making to determine best
solutions for the business.
Safety - 10%
- Ensures that individuals performing service-related tasks have
the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of
themselves or others at risk.
- Behaviors include: Working as a team for
- Communicating Effectively for Safety
- Managing Safety Risks
- Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors
- Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents
- Adherence to all operational safety practices and
- Drives a safety culture throughout the team
Talent - 10%
- Ability to effectively manage aspects of Human Resources (ie.
Leadership, People Management, Employee Relations, etc) to support
individual and team development and drive operational
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development for
self and those within the unit assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree in a relevant
field or equivalent experience
Management Experience - 3 years
Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in
facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering
services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or
food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales,
store operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical
an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.