Maintenance Associate - Denver International Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Located at Denver International Airport
WE'RE HIRING IMMEDIATELY AND OFFERING A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR
JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A one-time $300 hiring bonus
• A competitive rate of pay of $16 per hour
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• Parking and Transit reimbursement
This Maintenance Associate Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
• Helping the team by picking orders and receiving freight
• Working at our Denver Warehouse within the Denver International
Your Team is counting on you as a Maintenance Associate to:
• Work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays
• Work a full-time schedule
Maintenance Associate Key Accountabilities:
• Inspect, service, and repair all equipment necessary for the
regular and efficient operation of all Hudson Group stores within
Denver International Airport.
• General maintenance capabilities including but not limited to:
light bulb replacement, drywall repair, painting, basic remodeling,
carpentry, furniture assembly, ceramic tile repair, ceiling tile
replacements, door installation and repair, vent and filter
cleaning, shelf installation, trash removal, general cleaning.
• Establishes service levels for contractors and vendors with the
goal of continuously improving response and resolution time.
• Perform daily and weekly inspections and cleaning schedules to
determine when to schedule repairs, safety inspections,
contractors, and vendors.
• Basic automotive knowledge & maintenance skills
• Electrical skills including but not limited to: replacing
ballasts, circuit breakers, general electrical
• Escort contractors and vendors throughout the airport, following
all FAA, TSA, DOA, and Airport rules and regulations when
• Demonstrated organizational skills.
• Excellent time-management skills and problem solving
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with
• Sense of urgency, quick response time.
• Ability to multi-task, and work independently, occasionally with
little or no supervision.
• Must have a flexible schedule and the availability to accommodate
sudden shift changes (24 hours notice).
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to stand, sit, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, twist, reach,
and climb regularly.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent; Associates degree or above
• Two years of previous retail and/or airport concession
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
• Employee Discount of 20%
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
"Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any
"Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive
workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences,
backgrounds and identities."
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Arvada , Maintenance Associate - Denver International Airport, Other , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!