Resident Service Coordinator
Posted on: November 17, 2021
UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are adding a Resident
Service Coordinator to our team at Cirrus, our BRAND-NEW, mid-rise
apartment community (292 homes) located next to iconic Mile High
Stadium in Denver, CO.
Do you thrive on crafting an amazing customer experience and
providing satisfying solutions to customers? Do you want to be a
"Care Hero" and it's your job to save the customer's day?
As a Resident Service Coordinator, every day is an opportunity for
you to deliver a first-class experience in turn improving customer
happiness and resident retention.
- First point of contact, greeting prospects, guests, and
visitors as they arrive to our community.
- Provide a personalized experience, with emphasis on care and
convenience for our future and current residents.
- Responsible for all sales activities from lead generation to
signing the lease to achieve maximum occupancy and revenue growth
for the community.
- Generate new leads by marketing within the local community and
through creative online advertising.
- Facilitate the application and move-in process, ensuring all
necessary paperwork is signed, applicable monies paid, and move-in
- Throughout their residency, you foster an on-going positive
relationship with residents confirming their expectations are being
- You are dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service to
build and sustain the community--s reputation and ensure maximum
number of lease renewals.
- Respond to resident complaints and concerns in a timely and
professional manner, making sure every situation you handle ends
- You are the communication center providing residents community
happenings daily, weekly, or monthly via the computer portal and
- You assist with planning, promoting, and delivering resident
events and activities ensuring residents find value outside the
walls of their apartment home.
- You identify, share, and implement opportunities to improve
resident happiness and service.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures related to
- Commit to Living the UDR Values each day in every action taken
when executing the essential functions of the job.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Sales and customer service experience
- Multi-Family, Hospitality and/or Retail industry
- Minimum of one year of office experience is required.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, is required.
Career Development and Advancement
We offer ongoing education opportunities to encourage the skillset
development of our employees and have a validated culture of
enhancing the growth and advancement of their individual career
goals. We are proud to announce the promotion of 228 employees in
2020, that--s an average of 19 associates promoted per month. We
believe our employees are the organization's most important
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, Company matched 401(k),
vacation and personal time (up to 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, 4
personal days, and 2 floating holidays per year) plus company
observed holidays, discounts to live in our best-in-class
communities, tuition reimbursement, company sponsored events,
community service days, and our annual President's Club held in Las
Vegas, honoring our associates for their exceptional customer
service and operational excellence.
About UDR, Inc.
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest
owners and managers of residential apartment communities. Become a
part of a company that is the industry leader of transformational
change and operational innovation!
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
-- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
-- Medical Flexible Spending Account
-- Dependent Care Spending Account
-- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
-- Voluntary Cancer Insurance
-- Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D
-- Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
-- 401(k) Plan with company match
-- $15.00/hr. (minimum) - $20.00/hr. (maximum), depends on
-- Eligible for monthly performance bonus, based on various
metric-related factors, adding to total compensation potential
Keywords: UDR, Arvada , Resident Service Coordinator, Other , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!