Company: Apollo Retail
Posted on: November 19, 2021
At A Glance:Do you love the automotive industry? Like to travel?
Then we have the perfect job for you! Responsibilities include
implementing dealership initiatives and programs, developing
management and staff relations and achieving key dealer objectives
for assigned automotive dealership locations in assigned
- Professionally represent SiriusXM within assigned list of
- Drive key SiriusXM initiatives and implement objectives at
- Visit assigned automotive dealerships regularly to support
SiriusXM initiatives and objectives.
- Schedule trainings with dealer management to train staff on new
vehicle delivery process.
- Assign and review performance metrics and results with
automotive dealer management
- Ability to visit dealerships daily with overnight travel within
assigned territory as needed.
- Log daily dealership activity and key contacts for daily
tracking purposes using proprietary software.
- Follow-up/auditing to insure proper dealership maintenance and
- Develop, lead and coordinate automotive special projects within
- Preform other duties as assignedRequirements:
- Multi unit experience is required
- Automotive experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Bachelors' degree preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Proven track record for diligence in a remote position
- Familiarity with the geography of the market to be covered
- Automotive or field marketing experience; preferably automotive
industry related, with proven track record of success
- Team player
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Projects self-confident, professional image
- Positive attitude with ability to lead and motivate others
- Strong communication skills, ability to motivate and direct
others to meet targeted goals. Experience in the areas of product
presence, training, sales incentives and category management.
- Dependent upon experience - $40,000-$42,000 annuallyPerks:
- Car allowance $350 per month
- cell phone allowance $75 per month
- Travel expense account reimbursement per month
- Regular gasoline and general office expenses reimbursed
- Participation in healthcare benefits & 401K is available
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal time offOverview:Who is
Apollo?At Apollo, we're on a mission to make retailers and brands
look their best! Because simply put, when products look good, they
sell more.Our CultureEven though Apollo is your employer, you're
still part of the SiriusXM family!Our team is passionate about our
mission and eager to complete their work on time and at the highest
level of professionalism. We celebrate different backgrounds,
experiences, and perspectives -encouraging everyone to grow within
our company.We're hiring immediately! Interested? Cool. Apply
Keywords: Apollo Retail, Arvada , Territory Representative, Other , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!