HDD Laborers Needed!
Company: Frontier Environmental Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Our Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) division is looking
for knowledgeable crew to install telecommunications & power cable
conduits, water lines, sewer lines, gas lines, and product
pipelines. We install pipe utilizing directional boring ranging in
size from 1/2 inch up to 24-inch pipe. Frontier provides a full
range of HDD services including traffic control, potholing, and
pipe fusing. We offer competitive pay based on experience.
Employees will be offered health insurance, 401K savings, and a
consistent work schedule with overtime opportunities. This is a
great opportunity for serious candidates! Must have reliable
transportation, be honest and hard working, and willing to
The ideal HDD candidates must have experience in one or more of the
- Potholing and General Labor
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Utilities Locating
- Fiber Pulling
Essential Job Duties Of HDD Crew
- Prepare work site to locate utilities and eliminate possible
- Load, unload and transport construction materials and
- Hand dig to clear debris.
- Check utilities and clearances.
- Safely and efficiently operate tools and equipment based on job
requirements, including locating utilities.
- Fuse and prepare HDPE pipe, assemble fittings and parts to
- Position, join, align, and seal pipe sections.
- Assist with drilling fluid mixing and clean-up.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of reamers and operate reamers
- Assist with job site clean-up.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: $20 - $25 Annual
Keywords: Frontier Environmental Services, Inc., Arvada , HDD Laborers Needed!, Other , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!