Street Sweeper Operator
Company: 1-800-Sweeper/800Sweeper, LLC
Posted on: August 3, 2022
We are a full service maintenance sweeping company with 49+
years in business. Our work consists of construction sweeping,
milling/paving sweeping and City contract sweeping throughout the
Front Range. We are seeking drivers to operate one of our late
model fleet of X-brooms, Elgin Broom Bears or Stuart Amos S4
sweepers in Arvada, CO
* CDL Class B Driver's license
* Valid DOT medical card required
* Good driving record (No DUI's) or SR22
* Mechanical ability will help
* Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally
* Ability to follow directions and read maps
* Ability to work flexible week day & week-end shifts
* Complete tasks as required by management
Essential Position Functions & Responsibilities Include:
* Perform the safe operation of a street sweeper
* Perform minor mechanical checks of trucks & equipment
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
This is not just another driving job, this position will take a
skill that we will train you on. You will go through up to 1 month
of paid on the job training to be a street sweeper operator If you
have experience this training period will be much shorter
Full Time Benefits:
Full time year round (50-65 hours in summer, 40+ in winter)
Over time pay after 12 hours per shift and 40 hours per week
Late model state of the art equipment
Mandatory over time may be required
Employer pays 70% of health insurance (Employee pays $31 a week
pre-tax) (After 60 days)
Paid vacation (1 week after 1 year of employment) (2 weeks after 2
4 paid holidays
48 hours of paid sick leave per year (available upon hire)
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Looking to interview & hire immediately.
You may contact our office to fill out an application in person if
you are unable to fill out online.
Keywords: 1-800-Sweeper/800Sweeper, LLC, Arvada , Street Sweeper Operator, Other , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!