Personal Care Partner I - Denver, CO
Company: Christian Living Communities
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition SummaryResponsible for meeting the daily
personal care needs of community's residents. Anticipates,
identifies and reports care needs.Essential Duties
- Attends to the personal care needs of residents in a timely
manner and provides assistance with needed Activities of Daily
Living (ADL's) as requested by residents, care plan or directed by
- Provides personal care services to residents such as assistance
with bathing, dressing, attendance at meals, laundry, etc. with
attention to individual resident needs (i.e., hair is combed, shoes
are tied, oral hygiene, etc.)
- Anticipates and identifies any resident care needs and reports
to supervisor (i.e., hygiene needs, broken eye glasses, skin rash,
lost hearing aids, supply needs, etc.).
- Responds to the needs of family members as appropriate
- Maintains open communication with supervisor and/or peers to
promote awareness of resident issues.
- Monitors the safety and well-being of residents
- Reports suspicion of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of
resources as required by regulation.
- Reports changes in resident status, health or otherwise, to
- Monitors and documents resident's condition as directed.
- Assists residents with prescribed daily medication routine as
appropriate and in accordance with state law.
- Ensures that proper documentation occurs.
- Completes work orders to communicate necessary replacements or
- Attends, participates and contributes to monthly staff meetings
addressing resident and departmental needs
- Other duties as assigned.QualificationsBasic Qualifications &
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- One (1) year experience in some level of elder care
- Knowledgeable with Electronic Health Management system
- Strong self-management and organization skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities with the ability to handle
competing deadlines, flexible and adaptable (open to change).
- Ability to effectively handle difficult and sensitive issues
and maintain confidentialityWorking Conditions / Physical
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to
50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Constant standing, walking, and grasping. Frequent stooping and
reaching above shoulder heights, occasional sitting, crawling,
kneeling, and squatting.
- May have exposure to blood borne pathogens, body excretions and
communicable diseases possible.
- Possible exposure to household chemicals.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working
- May be subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with clients, family members and visitors
frequently.Additional InformationAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines. Wage $15.65 - $17.45 /
hour (pay offered will be based on relevant work
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Arvada , Personal Care Partner I - Denver, CO, Other , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!