Company: Franklin Energy
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Position SummaryWe provide our utility clients with a wide range
of energy-saving and renewable energy solutions. From individual
utility customers and construction contractors, to utilities,
municipalities, and government bodies, our clients have come to
depend on our customized energy efficiency programs to help them to
meet their energy saving goals.We are looking for a Program
Coordinator to join our outreach and education program team. The
ideal candidate must have excellent organizational, be comfortable
on the phone, display a high degree of professionalism with the
ability to continuously prioritize, multitask, and work well under
pressure and within tight deadlines. This person will work with
teachers and customers as well as employees at all levels of the
organization. The tasks and responsibilities in this role will
evolve based on customer and program needs. Essential Duties and
ResponsibilitiesThis list of duties and responsibilities is not
all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and
responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to
- Facilitate enrollment, implementation and follow-up for
multiple energy and water efficiency programs via telephone and
- Set and meet deadlines while balancing multiple program
schedules, with strong attention to detail.
- Must have flexibility to complete tasks in various time zones
to meet program deadlines.
- Create and maintain school and teacher rapport as well as
actively communicate and follow up with current and potential
teachers, residential customers, or small businesses.
- Resolve and record Customer Service inquiries. Liaison for
customer service issues, order inquiries and program guideline
- Input sales orders.
- Update database of schools and teachers to the various energy
and water efficiency programs
- Review and investigate cause of returned shipments.
- Perform quality control, including reviewing active programs,
comparing them to program guidelines and validating all information
is entered accurately.Position RequirementsEducation and Experience
- 5+ years related work experience, preferably in program
coordination or customer service.
- 5+ years working in an office environment.
- BS Degree in Business Administration or related field is a
plus.Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Independent work style, ability to plan and execute with little
direction, creative problem-solving skills and initiative
- Must have some flexibility to complete tasks in various time
zones to meet program deadlines
- Excellent organizational and proven verbal and written
- Must be organized, a self-starter with the ability to work
- Comfortable collaborating with others, thrive in a fast-paced
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and
- Research administration experience (e.g., research compliance,
grants and contracts) a plus
- Regular work hours are Monday - Friday 7:30am-4:30pmLicenses &
- Valid driver's licenseTravel Requirements
- Willingness to travel locally. Estimated Wage Range: $19.00 -
$25.00+/hour Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k),
Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, parental leave, and more!
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to
touch and handle tools and/or controls
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, kneel,
crouch, and/or crawl
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Noise Level is typically moderateNote: Reasonable
accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions of this position.The above
information describes the general duties and requirements necessary
to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not
be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and
requirements that may be necessary in this position.An Equal
Keywords: Franklin Energy, Arvada , Program Coordinator, Other , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!