Company: On Tap Credit Union
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Financial AdvocateOur Story started more than 60 years ago when
eight employees from Coors Brewery established the Coors Credit
Union. Throughout the past six decades, membership expanded as
products and services were introduced with a focus on delivering
first-class financial solutions.On Tap Credit Union was born from
this rich heritage in 2017 when we changed the name from Coors
Credit Union, to include all beer manufacturers, employees, and
enthusiasts. In fact, On Tap Credit Union now serves members who
live in surrounding Colorado areas and enjoy beer and the Colorado
lifestyle. Our primary goals are to be more inclusive while
preserving our heritage embracing quality, enhance our attention to
detail and commit to the communities where we live.Who We AreWe are
not the 800-pound gorilla in the credit union universe, nor do we
want to be. We are a robust financial institution with a paramount
vision to craft financial opportunities and bring the dream of the
Colorado lifestyle to every member of our community. No matter what
our members' next adventure may be, we want to help them get
there.And today, we invite you to apply for our Financial Advocate
opportunity.Important Skills and Traits for this Role: Bring out
the best in us. You'll help perpetuate our KEG of Excellence --
Kindness, Elegance and Genuineness to everyone who proudly promotes
our brand now and tomorrow.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication
- Building effective and trusting relationships
- Ability to maintain the focus, persistence, positive approach,
and discipline to meet the personal demands of a sales/service
- Ability to operate under pressure with elegance and
composure.What You'll Do Our Financial Advocates are responsible
for providing distinguished consultative sales and service by
proactively uncovering and fulfilling the needs of each member
through advocacy. The goal of this position is to anticipate member
needs and provide appropriate business and consumer
recommendations. Essential Functions: Anticipates the needs of the
member and provide advocacy-based offerings once a clear
understanding of the members' financial situation is uncovered.
Constantly keeping in mind, the importance of building wealth and
reducing debt to create financial success for our members.
- Identifying opportunities for continued financial success and
referring to our service partners, i.e. Insurance Center,
Investment and Retirement Center, Mortgage Center, etc.
- Conducts outbound advocacy calls to build relationships.
- Responsible for completing requests and capitalizing on
opportunities supplied by members initiated online, over the phone
and in branch.
- Providing guidance to members whose loan has been denied.
- Analyze and discuss the credit bureau and make appropriate
- Processes new account requests.
- Promotes and refers appropriate ancillary products and
- Responds promptly to all communication channels.Qualifications:
- Prior experience: minimum of 2 years in a financial institution
preferred.Compensation Range $20.46 - $30.69Here's What's in it for
- Growth and Development. Our credit union initiatives are
expanding and so is our team. We'll invest in your thirst for
training and help you grow - Big Time.
- This is a role that will make you eager to dive into your daily
initiatives. Are you up for that challenge?
- Benefits Worth a Double-Take. Besides medical, dental, and
vision coverage, we've got PTO (paid time off) and financial loan
programs to help you achieve your next adventure. And your
birthday? We consider this a holiday too and give you a day off to
- 401k Perk. We'll jump-start your savings by matching your
contributions (100% of the first 5% you invest). Those match
dollars are pre-taxed and 100% vested the month following your date
- Dress Code Extraordinaire. We've implemented a casual-dress
work environment which includes On Tap branded gear, along with the
option of beer gear to showcase our beer heritage and brewery
partners. As a bonus, we also give clothing stipends to help you
fill your closet.
- Wellness Center. Deeply discounted at only $10.00 per month,
you'll have access to a state-of-the-art workout facility including
daily fitness classes like spinning and yoga.
- Complimentary Massages. Feeling stressed? Got a kink in your
neck? You have nine opportunities a year to take advantage of our
chair massages to help you relax and re-charge.
- Make the Grade. On Tap believes in supporting our employees by
offering regular career coaching and underwriting 75% of your
education expenses up to $2,500 each year after one full year of
- Co-workers. They are pretty cool, really like their jobs,
embrace collaboration, ensure our members take center-stage and are
life-long learners.So that's our story. Interested? Then start your
application. We want to hear your story. On Tap Credit Union is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who provide equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or any
other characteristic protected by law. PI201840278
Keywords: On Tap Credit Union, Arvada , Financial Advocate, Other , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!