C.N.A. PRN - Denver Metro Area
Company: Care Synergy
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association has an immediate opening for
a C.N.A. PRN for Home Health/Hospice for the Northwest Team.
Location: Denver Metro Area
Pay Range: $19.42 - $21.88 / hour (plus PRN differential)
Supplemental Pay:Based on position, schedule and/or availability:
Paid Mileage/Shift Diffs/Stipends/Overtime
Mileage and Expense Reimbursement:Maximum Allowable Federal Mileage
CULTURE, BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- We value diversity, equity and inclusion and know it matters
for our team members and our patients. We provide welcoming,
supportive and inclusive care to our patients and a work
environment where all team members feel respected and
- We support a culture of work-life balance and provide team
members with two, free, confidential and robust benefit programs
designed to provide solutions to the logistical and financial
problems that arise in life.
- Low healthcare premiums: no increases in five out of the last
seven years, including 2023
- Employer pays over 90% of employee medical premium in some
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with significant Employer Funding:
Single $1,000, Family $2,000
- Healthcare Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month
following date of hire
- Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO/Vacation Pay/Sick Leave) and EIB
(Extended Illness Bank): accrued
- Seven Paid Holidays with an additional Floating
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match: 50% match up to 8%
of total compensation
- Company-Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company-Paid Costco Membership
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Clinical Career Ladders
- Certification Pay
- Generous Discover-a-Star Team Member Referral Program
- Robust Team Member Service Awards
- Early Wage Access
- Legal and Identity Protection
REWARDING WORK YOU WILL DO:
The Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) provides quality supportive and
skilled care within their scope of practice to promote comfort and
dignity for patients in the hospice care, palliative care and/or
home care setting. Represents agency positivity and upholds
positive public relations with patients, families and facility
staff. The Certified Nursing Assistant is able to work with
neonates through geriatrics.
- Delivers care based on the Plan of Care (POC) established by
the RN Case Manager and/or assigned RN. Communicates to Clinical
Manager, RN Case Manager or assigned RN regarding their
observations and knowledge of patient needs and preferences. Is a
part of the Interdisciplinary Team/Group (IDT/IDG) and participates
in meetings as assigned.
- Communicates with the Case Manager, as needed, regarding Plan
of Care and any urgent needs regarding patient care. If
unavailable, will reach out to the Clinical Manager
- Assists with ambulation, range-of-motion exercises,
positioning, turning and transfers according to patient's
abilities, tolerance and preference.
- Takes and records vital signs, observes changes in patient's
condition or behavior; promptly reports any changes to appropriate
licensed nursing personnel.
- Provides personal care to patients, including bathing,
peri-care, shampoo, oral hygiene, denture care, nail care, shaving
and assisting with dressing.
- Aides/assists with patient's toileting needs, including
bedpan/urinal use, catheter care, changing briefs, and when
delegated and supervised, administers
- Periodically addresses food and fluid issues by preparing
meals, feeding patient and/or offering fluids.
- Helps to maintains patient's skin integrity to prevent pressure
ulcers, skin tears or other damage by changing incontinent
patients, turning, repositioning and applying lotion.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
WHAT WE ARE GOING TO LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: One year CNA experience desired (hospice
preferred). Six month's CNA experienced desired if position is for
home health. New Graduates accepted.
- Required License: Current Colorado CNA license. Valid Colorado
driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Ability to lift/push/pull minimum of 50 lbs.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Associationis affiliated with Care Synergy,
a nonprofit network of community-based hospice and palliative care
organizations serving Colorado's Front Range and the Region's
Largest Home Health, Hospice, and Palliative Care Network. Care
Synergy provides mission support services to better equip Colorado
Visiting Nurse Associationto operate as a distinct and independent
organization while working together to share best practices and
serve more Coloradans along the Front Range.
If you need assistance completing the electronic application please
contact our Talent Acquisition team via email at
email@example.com. You may also call the Human
Resources Department at (303) 228-5647. Applications can be
completed in-person at any one of our affiliate office
The Organization does not discriminate in employment opportunities
or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, age,
disability, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation/identity, transgender status, pregnancy, creed,
ancestry, genetic information, marital status, military status,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment
based on any of these protected classifications.
Keywords: Care Synergy, Arvada , C.N.A. PRN - Denver Metro Area, Other , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!