Client Services Executive
Company: Zenith American
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Title: Client Services Executive Department: Client Services
Position Type: Exempt Hours per Week: 40
Position Summary The Client Services Executive executes
relationship management activities for assigned client(s) in
accordance with Company guidelines, client needs, and regulatory
requirements. "Has minimum necessary access to Protected Health
Information (PHI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) by
Job Description/Role." Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages all aspects of the client relationship with assigned
- Executes defined account strategy to develop a value-based
relationship with assigned client(s).
- Sets and manages client expectations and account related
activities such as identifying and developing additional service
opportunities and coordinating delivery of ZAS services.
- Understands and remains current on account strategy and
specific needs of assigned client(s).
- Partners with Operations, Accounting, and IT teams to ensure
operational effectiveness in dealing with critical client
- Reviews and approves client financial statements, Summary Plan
Descriptions, benefit communications, and other documents at the
direction of client and fund counsel.
- Implements client requirements, filings, fund communications,
and changes in benefit programs at the direction of client and fund
- Monitors revenue, expenses, and profitability of assigned
client(s) to ensure financial goals are met. Recommends and obtains
client fee increases and partners with ZAS Legal Department to
prepare contracts and amendments.
- Coordinates with sales and marketing team for new business
development and implementation.
- Acts as liaison between the Boards of Trustees, and
Professionals of the Benefit Funds with Zenith Operations
- Facilitates client meetings, including agenda, report
generation and follow-up.
- May assist in the implementation of new clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications
- Associates degree in business related field.
- Five years of experience in client management, sales, or
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to
earn the confident of client(s) and internal team quickly.
- Highly developed sense of professionalism, maturity, integrity,
and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, manage multiple
priorities, and consistently deliver high-caliber results.
- Ability to understand complex situations and effectively
- Strong decision-making and organizational skills with the
ability to optimize the use of all available resources and deliver
on multiple priorities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem resolution skills; ability
to exercise independent, sound judgment.
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary.
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and
Outlook skills. PowerPoint experience preferred. Preferred
- Prior experience in benefits, insurance, finance, or TPA
- Understanding of benefits operations and processes (health &
welfare and retirement), to include payment of claims,
interpretation of contracts, communication of benefits, etc.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Zenith American Solutions Real People. Real
Solutions. National Reach. Local Expertise. We are currently
looking for a dedicated, energetic Client Services Executive with
the necessary skills, initiative, and personality, along with the
desire to get the most out of their working life, to help us be our
best every day. Zenith American Solutions is the largest
independent Third Party Administrator in the United States and
currently operates over 44 offices nationwide. The original entity
of Zenith American has been in business since 1944. Our company was
formed as the result of a merger between Zenith Administrators and
American Benefit Plan Administrators in 2011. By combining
resources, best practices and scale, the new organization is even
stronger and better than before. We believe the best way to realize
our better systems for better service philosophy is to hire the
best employees. We're always looking for talented individuals who
share our dedication to high-quality work, exceptional service and
mutual respect. If you're interested in working in an environment
where people - employees and clients - really matter, consider
bringing your talents to Zenith American! We realize the importance
a comprehensive benefits program to our employees and their
families. As part of our total compensation package, we offer an
array of benefits including health, vision, and dental coverage, a
retirement savings 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off
(PTO), great opportunities for growth, and much, much more! Salary
Range $70,000-$90,000 annually Internals to Apply: If you meet the
minimum qualifications and are interested in applying for the above
position, please submit an application. All applications must be
received by 5:00 pm on the Internal Posting Deadline listed above
in order to be considered prior to external applicants. Job Posted
Keywords: Zenith American, Arvada , Client Services Executive, Other , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...