Company: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize
and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of
solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a
cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a
broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely
positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the
environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey
The Asset Care Service Technician will install and service water
purification systems at customer sites. In this role, you will
deliver, set up and exchange ion exchange tanks to customers in
commercial and industrial applications.
- Drive truck to deliver ion exchange tanks and water treatment
equipment to customer site.
- Ensure that correct equipment required for the daily route is
loaded, secured and meets quality specs. Load and unload tanks on
truck and maintains correct inventory on board truck as
- Completes Vehicle Inspection Reports for pre-trip
- Keep accurate accountability of inventory at each site and make
changes as needed. Communicates changes thru the proper channels
and follows up to ensure that changes have been made.
- Takes water samples and conducts the following tests including
but not limited to TDS, resistivity, pH, CO2, Cl2, and hardness.
Accurately record results and make suggestions or changes as
- Rinses ion exchange tanks to customer specifications at
customer sites and ensures quality specifications met.
- Performs both dry and wet ion exchange tank exchanges.
- Performs maintenance on equipment to include PVC repair, and
minor pump and motor repairs.
- Maintains good housekeeping at all times, which includes the
vehicles and customer sites.
- Follows GE and customer EHS policies and rules.
- Maintains contact with customer on site, communicating
effectively, politely, and responding to their needs. Maintains
good customer relationships.
- Assist with equipment or product delivery outside normal scope
when needed due to business levels.
- May be required to be on call during non-business
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalentELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability and willingness to handle repetitive weight - 50
- Ability and willingness to work in all weather conditions
- Ability and willingness to: read, and interpret technical
manuals, procedures, and regulations; to write reports; to
subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to
include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing
facilities, and power industry facilitiesDesired Characteristics:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in applicable fields such as
electrical, industrial, mechanical, maintenance or plumbing
- Minimum of 2 years of water industry experience in ion
exchange, water treatment, reverse osmosis or membranes and related
equipment highly desirable.
- Associate's Degree in electrical, industrial / mechanical,
engineering, or water treatment disciplines
- Vocational training in applicable fields such as electrical,
industrial/mechanical maintenance, water treatment, plumbing
- College coursework in chemistry
- Experience driving company vehicles such as panel vans or
- Customer Focus
- AccountableWe offer competitive compensation and benefits
working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and
training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better
results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that
champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace!
- Agriculture & Environment
Keywords: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions, Arvada , Service Technician, Professions , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!