Sales Executive- Employee Benefits
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Overview: The Sales Executive is a new Producer or a Producer
that does not have a book of business. - In this role, the Sales
Executive actively -solicits and sells insurance products and
services to existing and new clients; may maintain an existing book
of business; expands book of business; and enhances the public
image of the Agency. - -The Ideal Candidate
- A true go-getter, you are able to take initiative and are a
highly motivated person to succeed.
- As a sales professional for AssuredPartners, you feel
comfortable and confident in your interpersonal skills and set high
ethical standards for yourself.
- You can "read the room" and have a high level of business
acumen. If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and
apply! What You'll Do: Please note that the duties below can vary
based on the workflow of your local office.
- Prospect: involves using our Sales Tools to identify and cold
contact potential clients
- Use Sales Tools to identify cross sell opportunities
- Follow up on leads
- Enter all contacts into our CRM
- Participate in activities that maintain and expand current book
- Stay current on license and education requirements
- Be involved in current market and maintain Carrier
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel is expected to be 50% in this role. What's in it For
You?: To help you make the best decision for your personal growth,
it's important to us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top
asset, our people:------ -
- Competitive base salary---
- Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical
plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA
contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan
options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and
2 vision plan options--------- -
- Company match 401(k) plan - 50% up to 6%!------ -
- Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off
at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers--------- -
- Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access
to licensed therapists------ -
- Pet benefits & discounts--------- -
- Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a
voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout
AssuredPartners--- - What You'll Need:
- Must have 1+ year related experience and/or training.
- Must hold appropriate and valid insurance licenses and driver's
- Must be a self-starter, imaginative and creative with good
communications skills and strong sales skills.
- Must be competitive, persistent and self-reliant, with high
energy and sales drive.
- Must have thorough understanding of insurance underwriting and
coverages, including rating procedures. Grow, with us:
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients' innovation
and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic
people who want to grow their career while helping businesses,
families and people thrive. - - - -We're proud to be the
fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but we're
even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our employees
build with our clients every day. -Working with us will give you
the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn with us,
advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
-AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and
inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the
unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team
members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most
diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!
Keywords: AssuredPartners, Arvada , Sales Executive- Employee Benefits, Sales , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...