Auto Dealership Sales
Company: Model 1 Commercial Vehicles
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Come grow with us by joining our team as a Public Sector Sales
Representative! In this role, you will play a critical role for the
company and will work alongside other professionals within the team
and other departments. You will be responsible for sales
activities, goals, and market penetration in an assigned area. This
position serves customers by selling vehicles that meet customer
needs. Position will personally contact and secure new business
Who is Model 1, formerly known as Creative Bus Sales?
Since we got our start in 1980, Model 1 Commercial Vehicles has
grown to become the nation's largest dealership, representing more
than 20 top manufacturers across the U.S. And we did it all by
listening to and investing in customers like you. Customers who
want more than a dealer. Customers who want a partner in creative
solutions to the challenges you face today, and visionary thinking
for what's next.
It's the strength of our relationships - both with customers and
manufacturers - that allows us to keep a finger on the pulse of
what you need and what's possible to not just source but create
together. Whether it's custom-built vehicles or alternative fuel
and electric vehicle (EV) options, you'll have a partner from
challenge all the way through solution and beyond.
Below is an overview of the duties and responsibilities you would
take on in this role:
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with
current customers and prospective customers in the assigned
territory/market segment to generate new business for the
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by
keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic
indicators, and competitor
- Sell products by implementing sales plans
- Assist in developing marketing and sales presentations for
identified target markets
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to
existing and prospective customers
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for
information to determine their potential
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for
current and prospective customers
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and
- Update management with oral and written reports on customer
needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential
for new products and services
- Responsible for knowing changes in product applications,
technical services, market conditions, competitive activities
- Provide pre- and post-sales support to customers
- Travel as needed throughout region
- Participate in trade shows and conventions
What You Will Gain
- Competitive benefits including health insurance, paid holidays,
and vacation pay
- Continuous training to provide you the opportunity to develop
your full potential and be a true business partner
- Access to an expansive network of mentors and networking
- Top quality technology to assist in your daily responsibilities
to allow for more efficiencies to deliver outstanding customer
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of progressive experience in industrial, fleet
vehicle, specialty vehicle, or other B2B/B2G sales.
- Ability to travel 25-40% required.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine
solutions for customers.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently
and within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and
contact management software.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to perform essential duties satisfactorily with or
without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individua with disabilities to perform the essential
duties of the position
- Must have the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of
time and move around an office environment that may require
movement in small areas.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and lift a minimum of 25
- May be required to climb stairs, when necessary
At Model 1, we are committed to living our core values of Solving
Problems, Setting the tone, Drive Forward, Find Balance and Own it.
We provide all employees and applicants for employment the
protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal
opportunity in employment.
*Company retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the
position at any time.
Keywords: Model 1 Commercial Vehicles, Arvada , Auto Dealership Sales, Sales , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!